Location Recording Services
RAW Productions provide professional, industry-leading location recording and multitrack recording services to music labels and management, broadcast production companies as well as bands (concert recording) and individuals.
Download Video: MP4
- Fully-equipped location recording rigs with engineer (1-96 channels)
- Timecode synchronisation for live video productions
- Professional studio mixing and mastering
- Dry hire of multitrack recording equipment
Our location recording service offers:
- Highly experienced, specialist location recording engineers
- Class-A PreSonus microphone pre-amps
- 96kHz lightpipe digital audio interface compatible with Mac & PC (Logic, ProTools, DP, Cubase)
- Alesis HD24 backup machines
- High quality stereo crowd microphones
- Uninterruptible power supply
Since 2003, RAW Productions’ location recording services have recorded and mixed more than 300 concerts all over the world for artists such as:
Jessie J (Universal), Nicki Minaj (Universal), Florence and the Machine (Island), The Drums (Island), Katy Perry (Island), N’dubz (AATW), Sigur Ros (EMI), Babyshambles (EMI), Keane (EMI), Hot Chip (EMI), The Kooks (EMI), Beverly Knight (Parlophone), Friendly Fires (XL Recordings) and many more..
We’ve carried out location recordings in venues diverse as: Royal Albert Hall, 3 Mills Studios, Clapham Common, Hammersmith Apollo, Brixton Academy, Sadler’s Wells, Liverpool Barfly, Manchester Castlefields, Malta Blues Festival, Westminster Methodist Central Hall, Birmingham Academy, Shepherds Bush Empire, Brighton Komedia, Union Chapel Islington and many more..
Location recording, multitrack recording, concert recording, mobile recording studio, mobile recording, location recording services, live recording, location recording london, multitrack recording london, live recording london.